A niche TG caption site focusing entirely on body theft, attribute theft, age theft and various other "thefts".
Very interesting idea where the woman is literally milking the last of her femininity out of her. I'd love to read your take on this from a jealous bridesmaid's perspective, where she steals the bride's femininity from her on her wedding day.
Oh thanks! I will try to find some videos of hot girls in wedding dresses and ugly girls in bridesmaid dresses to create my next caption.
Very interesting idea where the woman is literally milking the last of her femininity out of her.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to read your take on this from a jealous bridesmaid's perspective, where she steals the bride's femininity from her on her wedding day.
Oh thanks! I will try to find some videos of hot girls in wedding dresses and ugly girls in bridesmaid dresses to create my next caption.
Delete