Monday, September 29, 2014

Update: Prototype - Stealing Beauty/Youth Animations

Hope you guys are excited because I am definitely excited for the "Youth Theft" and "Beauty Theft" captions with special effects that are about to come.

I love Mocha so much. It's an awesome software produced by Imagineer Systems that lets you Rotoscope really fast and efficiently.

Only took around 1 hour with this animation so it's not really finished (no animation for hands and legs). It'll probably stay unfinished because I learned that it would be really hard to track the hands unless I spend 2 hours on it. There are many other girl on girl beauty/youth draining animations I think will be better.

Unfortunately in this animation I also Rotoscoped the bikini so it looks kinda funky.
Animation looks really good from 00:00:08-00:00:15 .



Options| [GIF]
Models:Oliva Lee Summer
Video: [Summer Passion -POVD]



Update: Improved the animation a bit by learning how to use mask layers in Adobe After Effects to hide the aging skin on the bikini.


Options| [GIF]
Models:Oliva Lee Summer
Video: [Summer Passion -POVD]

No comments:

Post a Comment