Saturday, September 13, 2014

Vampire University (Part 7,8,9)

Little nine part caption series I did to get used to First Person POV.

Warning this first series is more psychological then sexual. Skip to Parts 4, 6, and 7 if you want to see the action.

The prequel to an upcoming evil vampire series.

Parts 1,2,3
Parts 4,5,6
Parts 7,8,9

Part 7 (August, Second Person POV)



Options| [WIP] [Non-Caption, mp4] - WIP [Non-Caption, webm] - WIP [Non-Caption, GIFV] - WIP [Non-Caption, GIF] - WIP [Non-Caption, GIF 2] - WIP [GIF] [2] - WIP
Cast: Julie Gonzalo (Girl), Adam Johnson (Male Vampire), Matt Mattson (Tom), Maclain Nelson (Fred)
Video: [Trailer] [Download Torrent]



Part 8 (Kris POV)



Options| [WIP] [Non-Caption, mp4] - WIP [Non-Caption, webm] - WIP [Non-Caption, GIFV] - WIP [Non-Caption, GIF] - WIP [Non-Caption, GIF 2] - WIP [GIF] [2] - WIP
Cast: Julie Gonzalo (Girl), Adam Johnson (Male Vampire), Matt Mattson (Tom), Maclain Nelson (Fred)
Video: [Trailer] [Download Torrent]



Part 9 (Third Person POV)



Options| [WIP] [Non-Caption, mp4] - WIP [Non-Caption, webm] - WIP [Non-Caption, GIFV] - WIP [Non-Caption, GIF] - WIP [Non-Caption, GIF 2] - WIP [GIF] [2] - WIP
Cast: Julie Gonzalo (Girl), Adam Johnson (Male Vampire), Matt Mattson (Tom), Maclain Nelson (Fred)
Video: [Trailer] [Download Torrent]

2 comments:

  1. The hottest part of this series is seeing the "good girl" dressing like a goth.

    I'd love to see your take on this from an female to female perspective. Imagine the horror when a sweet, caring blonde has her body stolen, and she discovers that the person in her body is changing her style to the goth look. The person who stole her body is getting piercings, tattoos, and smoking cigarettes! Her friends, family, and boyfriend are concerned about her recent changes. Even if she's able to swap back, the girl is ruining her reputation and making changes to her body that will be really hard to undo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting. I'll make that my next caption series after I complete the series Stepmothers Are Evil.

      The series I make will not be monster universe but a normal body swap involving dark satanic goth magic.

      I'm still searching for the model who will play the ugly goth girl which steals the blond's body which will involve 1 intro scene.

      The hot blonde female will be Kagney Linn Karter.
      I chose her because she has done some goth scenes which will be a sequence transformation from the perspective of the goth girl in the blond's body:
      http://justporno.tv/1/1502538/kagney_linn_karter_so_sexy_dance

      Her post transformation blonde actress will be Aletta Ocean. There will be a series of clips showing the dark transformation and corruption of the blond's body. This final transformation clip comes to mind:
      http://anysex.com/16933/
      (2:00)

      We'll see how the story turns out but I think there will be tons of "Impersonating Someone You Know" where we will see the shocked reactions of those people who were close to the blonde girl.

      Delete